1. The promoter is: Adventure Forest Limited Trading as Go Ape Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 1, Fornham Business Court, The Drift, Fornham St Martin, Bury St Edmunds, IP31 1SL.
2. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Employees of Go Ape or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.shareadventure.co.uk/random
6. The competition period starts Monday 15th June 9am until Thursday 31st December Midnight 2015.
7. Access to share again and win is possible once per month. With only one entry / win per calender month period.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of entry for the competition are as follows: Enter your name, valid email address and share an adventure via Twitter, Facebook or email. Every valid entry will receive a prize. Re entry is possible in a further in the next calender month.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software provided from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its Partners.
14. The winner will be notified by email immediately and must claim the prize by supplying all required fields within 5 days of the prize being won. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and will be reinstated in the prize pot.
15. The promoter and partners will ensure that each prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of accepting the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as consent for your entry data to be used for promotional use by Go Ape. Please be aware that should you receive further communications from Go Ape, you will be given the option to unsubscribe or opt out.